Rev. Edward G. Robinson, President CEO
Senior Pastor and Presiding Elder
Minister Rose Anderson-Wise,
Elder Winfred McWilliams
Keith Vasques as Senior Pastor/Director
Agape House - Harford County
AGAPE HOUSE BOARD OF DIRECTORS & STAFF
©Copyright 2010 | All Rights Reserved | Designed & Hosted by V.I.P. WEBSITES
- We distribute over 125 bags of groceries and serve over 100 meals each week to our constituents.
- 100% of the revenue generated from our catering ministry goes directly to support the organization
- Our twenty years of service makes us one of the most experienced organizations serving the low income community.
- 100% of our Sunday and Wednesday collection go toward benevolence for individuals and families.
- Countless lives have been changed or reestablish from the love, attention, and service we provide.
With your love offering we can continue to provide the needs of the community. If you would like to give please press the Make Donation button to the right. Our online giving process is a secure process.
If you would like to give by mail please press here, fill out the form, and mail to:
The Agape House, Inc.
1501 N. Dukeland Street
Baltimore, MD 21216
If you would like to volunteer your time please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
In the subject box put: I WANT TO HELP!
Your Phone Number
Time available to volunteer
How would you like to volunteer
A representative will contact you.